2869 is one of the number from the 4D de starter...
I bought 2869.. and i won..
but i feel very heart-pain............................... :'(
y?
cos i bought 2869 1 dollar ibet!!! only won 10dollars!!!!!
so Heart-pain lo... my mum scold mi y nvr buy 2869 1 dollar big instead of 1 dollar ibet...
I say.. How i know it will come out ah... if i know it will come out.. i sure go and buy 1 dollar big and at least i could have win 250 dollars...
Ok, i know u will ask mi how i got tat number..
Let mi tell you the story of 2869..
Tuesday 19-08-08, i got the news tat both of my bosses got "sa-man" for not putting the cash-card in the slot for ERP....
so i took the time and calculate the time difference of both "sa-man" date.
One on 5 Aug 08 and another on 11 Aug 08.. i calculate it wit the minutes difference which is 14344.. of cos 4D where can buy 5 digit... so i divide it by 5... 14344/5 = 2868.8..
and of course cant buy it with tat number.. so i round out to 2869..
this is how i get his number..
then later i reach home at 7 plus on 20-Aug.. I saw the number 2869 at the tv teletext.......
I was so SHOCKed!!!!!
-_-'''
Wat to do... i only got 10 dollars...
No comments:
Post a Comment